1. The historical movement/events that lead to the need for a statement such as the “Syllabus of Errors” (p. 315).
2. Who was making the “errors.”
3. Provide examples of what the “Syllabus of Errors” contained.
4. What is the philosophical problem happening here?
5. Citation slide/page of sources.
Answer each of these points to show that you understand the above material and can explain it clearly in writing or in a PowerPoint slide.
You may use sources beyond the textbook and class videos, but be sure to cite all sources you use, including Bokenkotter. Use APA style and format and refer to the Rubric for assignments posted in Canvas under “Rubrics.”
If you create a PPT, it also must have an extra slide for citations.