3 pages double spaced of text (Not including title page and ref page) on the film To Kill a Mockingbird. Must address the following questions
Your paper must address each of these 9 aspects about the film:
- What is the general opinion of film critics and moviegoers? Include at least two quotes from what professional reviewers have written about the film.
- Do you agree with what others have written about the film?
- Was it considered a success in its day, based on awards, box office results, or influence?
- What can you learn about the era in which the film was made (attitudes, values, culture, lifestyles, concerns)?
- In your opinion, does the film “hold up well” in the eyes of today’s audiences?
- What message or meaning does the film communicate to the viewer?
- In your opinion, what are the good and the bad aspects of the film?
- What moments in the film stood out to you? A specific scene; dialogue; imagery?
- What is your general opinion of the film? Are you glad you saw it?