Imagine you are looking for a highly successful substance abuse treatment program within an established organization in your community. You will be showcasing this program at the Annual Human Service Conference next month. The criteria that you will use to identify and justify your treatment program will be based on your knowledge, skills, and theory for structuring and administering direct service delivery and use of appropriate interventions with clients.
Research treatment program that has shown endurance and success over the years.
Locate an organization which has sponsored the treatment program.
Write a 1,050 word paper evaluating the treatment program and the sponsoring organization.
Address the following in your paper:
- Treatment program overview
- Determine and discuss the intended program activities, target population, intervention and intended outcomes.
- Determine and discuss the staff competency for delivery of services.
- Discuss the success of the program based on various academic studies.
- Discuss the organization’s implementation process of the treatment program.
- How was the program operationalized at the organization?
- Evaluate the efficiency, cost-effectiveness, and program outcomes.
- Discuss the cultural influences impact human behavior and help-seeking of the particular group the organization is supporting?
- Evaluate the organization’s success at providing this particular treatment program.
- Propose any additional prevention strategies you think necessary and that the organization can use to reduce abuse and addiction.
Cite at least two peer-reviewed sources that illustrates success and endurance of your chosen organization.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.