TRUE OR FALSE
1. A client with an internal attribution style would want to feel better about themselves as a result of counseling. True or false?
2.Whether a client has a self of conscience will be a clue to a client’s attribution style. True or false?
3. It is rarely helpful to confront a client about a client’s attribution style. True or False?
4.Christian counseling would conclude that change can happen without confronting sin. True or false?
5. As we consider sin as a factor in human problems and behavior, the perspective from psychology is that psychopathology , rather than a sin nature is the cause of emotional problems. True or false.
6. As we consider sin as a factor in human problems and behavior, the concept of external attribution would place the blame for human choices on the individual person. True or false.
7. Which statement is true concerning the holy spirit?
a. conviction, contrition and repentance are gifts of God
b.healing begins with the admission of powerlessness
c.we deal with the person in front of us, let God deal with the sin.
d. all of the above