n this assignment, you will bridge what you learned in the theory portion of this course and the contemporary issues this unit discusses. You will practice using one of the ethical theories discussed in this course and write an essay analyzing three contemporary issues.
1. Choose any one of the ethical theories, such as utilitarianism, Kantianism, or any of the others discussed in this course.
2. In a Word document, write an essay that includes the following:
- a brief explanation of the ethical theory you have chosen
- a discussion of whether the theory is consequential or non-consequential
- an analysis of each of the contemporary issues from this unit based on the ethical theory you have chosen
- a conclusion regarding each issue based on the ethical theory
- anecdotes from your own life, if relevant
3. Save and submit your work to your instructor.
- Your essay must be three to four pages in length.
- Your document must be double-spaced using a 12-point font with 1-inch margins and include your name at the top of the first page.
- Proofread your document to eliminate mechanical and grammatical errors.
- For citations, follow APA format.