Develop a 700- to 1,050-word company policy (template provided) for Fitzgerald Foods’ directors and officers completing the following:
- Legal Duties of Directors and Officers
- Explain the legal duties of directors and officers to the corporation, including the “business judgment rule.”
- Benefits of Compliance
- Discuss the benefits of compliance for Fitzgerald Foods.
- Consequences of Noncompliance
- Analyze how unethical activity by a director or officer can lead to a violation of a legal duty owed to the corporation.
- Provide a brief example from a news article or court case within the last three years that demonstrates corporate director or officer liability in the United States.
- Recommended Risk Managment Procedures
- In addition to the company policy, provide separately to the chairman of the board in 45 to 90 words at least two business risk management procedures that Fitzgerald Foods can adopt in the future to avoid violations of leg