As a means by which to address security weaknesses in any cloud-based delivery model, auditing methodologies are a critical element of a complete system management plan. By assessing the known weaknesses of a delivery model before implementation, an organization can transfer, avoid, or mitigate these issues. Also, by considering how each model differs in terms of security management responsibility, an organization will be best prepared for the tasks and activities they need to complete after the cloud-based system implementation.
To complete this assignment, answer the following questions in a minimum of 3 pages (not counting title page and references page):
- What are the major security risks (related to applications and users) in a SaaS model?
- What are the major security risks (related to applications and users) in a PaaS model?
- What are the major security risks (related to applications and users) in an IaaS model?
- How do these risks differ from a non-cloud-based system?
- How do the security management roles of the vendors are expected to take for each model?
Use APA formatting style (title page, references page, and in-text citations).