Contract closeout is the final step in the acquisition lifecycle.
Closeout can be a simple task or require an entire team to perform the necessary functions to closeout a contract.
Define three types of closeout and explain how delays in contract closeout can cause increased risks, costs, or issues to the Government.
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write between 500 â€“ 750 words (approximately 2 â€“ 3 pages) using Microsoft Word.
- Use font size 12 and 1â€ margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 60% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 40% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least one reference from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.
References must come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, CNN, online newspapers such as, The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not acceptable for academic writing.
A detailed explanation of how to cite a source using APA can be found here (link).
Download an example here.
No plagiarism and make sure that you go in depth on the topics.
In your paper, use the APA style guide format for in-text citation.
Make sure that you include the URLs on the reference page.
Three reference requirement.