Answer 3 of 5 of the questions in a discussion post after reading the powerpoint attached.
1. How does gender influence the way we describe sexuality?
2. What does it mean to say that Gender is performative? What examples can you provide that support this?
3. How does Intersexuality challenge the belief that gender is inherent and support the idea that gender is performative?
4. How does language support the performativity of gender? How does language enforce the collective meaning about Gender?
5. If Gender was inherent and essential to all of us, why do we have collective ideas on what makes a man or a woman? A set of beliefs for how men or women should act, careers they should have, etc.?