Compose a post that integrates a complete Bible scripture verse and transcends all aspects of the following question(s) comprehensively and collectively as a single post.
1. Which industries and firms are the most susceptible to showrooming? Why?
2. Give an example of how social trends present both opportunities and threats to businesses in high-tech industries.
- Supporting your argument (intext citing shows this)
- When all is done, give a brief conclusion
- a reference at the end
- Strategic Management: Theory and Practice, 5th Edition, (Solon, OH: Academic Media Solutions, 2017) John A. Parnell (Online eTextbook Access Card: ISBN 978-1-942-04128-3)
- Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap–and Others Don’t, 1st Edition, (New York, NY: Harper Business, 2001) James Collins (ISBN-13: 978-0066620992)
Read: Parnell Chapters 4 and 5
Collins Chapter 3
The Economist reports on changes in global population and demographic patterns that are challenging businesses across the world.
Buzzz Social Media assesses the emergence of social media.
1992 U.S. presidential candidate Ross Perotâ€™s famous critique of NAFTA as having the potential to create a â€œgiant sucking sound.â€ Perot argued vehemently against NAFTA but both Democrats and Republicans supported the trade agreement. The free trade debate continues two decades later.
Milton Friedman presented a concise argument for capitalism in response to a question from critic Phil Donahue. Friedman was one of the most famous defenders of free-market economic principles in recent decades.