- Section II – BRAND EXPLORATORY (15%):Uncovers brand knowledge structures for the core brand as well as its competitors.Provide detailed information as to how consumers perceive the brand; awareness, favorability & uniqueness of associations.Uncover the knowledge structures for the core brand as well as its competitors
- Brand Associations: what consumers think of the brand and its corresponding product category; create a Mental Map for your brand (example p. 151 of text; handout example)
- Brand positioning analysis: create positioning statement & positioning map relative to competition (see pages 6 & 7 of this guide).
- What are the overall consumer perceptions vs. competition?
- Brand mantra – does one exist? If not able to be found (usually the case) what would you recommend (see text & week 3 class handout).Typically, a mantra is not a company slogan.
Section VI – STRATEGIC BRAND MANAGEMENT RECOMMENDATIONS (20%)
- Discuss your team’s ideas & recommended strategy to reinforce or revitalize the brand into the future; what is your rationale; why will your idea(s) enhance the future equity of the brand
- What possible relationships may be formed among the firm’s products to create or capture opportunities realized in the SWOT analysis?
- Will you need to make any adjustments to the brand’s portfolio?
- How will your recommendations enhance consumer awareness and image associations of the brand?
- Are your recommendations consistent with your brand’s mantra?
https://besttutors.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/logo-best-tutors-300x60.png 0 0 Paul https://besttutors.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/logo-best-tutors-300x60.png Paul2022-06-14 23:49:052022-08-30 00:18:09Brand Marketing Brand Audit Project