Businesses often encounter ethical dilemmas. Depending on the
industry, there may be consequences to business behavior that ignores
For your Course Project in this Module, you will need to do the following:
- In a minimum of 2 pages, prepare an essay explaining to the
Leadership Team at MovieFlix why it’s important to take an ethical
approach to solving their business problem (the problem that you are
helping them to solve).
- Make sure to discuss how using good business ethics can enhance their profitability.
- Also, describe some of the consequences that they could face if
they behave unethically when trying to solve the problem that you’ve
selected for your project.
- Discuss how you, as their consultant can help them to take an ethical approach to solving their problem.
- Make sure to include an APA formatted title page and reference page
for sources that you may have used for your research. Remember to
follow APA guidelines when paraphrasing or quoting information. Don’t
forget to cite your sources and include in-text citations as necessary.
Submit your completed assignment by following the directions linked below. Please check the Course Calendar for specific due dates.
Save your assignment as a Microsoft Word document. (Mac users, please
remember to append the “.docx” extension to the filename.) The name of
the file should be your first initial and last name, followed by an
underscore and the name of the assignment, and an underscore and the
date. An example is shown below:
This is the second part of the course project, the business problem from the last assignment was “Problem Solving and Risk Management – problem with identifying, assessing, and mitigating risks” which I used a subcategory for the problem which was technology
I attached last weeks paper just in case