choose, read, and annotate 3 sources on Dorothy Parker
- The resources will come from the library databases or from the open web.
- After finding, reading, and taking notes on your sources, set up a file in MLA page format.
- Cite your sources according to your chosen format. Make sure they are listed alphabetically by author name or by title if the source doesn’t give an author name.
Under each citation, write a paragraph that includes the following:
- At least a 2-sentence summary of the source.
- At least a 2-sentence discussion of the source’s validity:
- What makes the source credible? (Consider the author’s credentials, the reputation of the magazine/newspaper/journal publishing the source, and/or the quality of the information in the source). What makes the source relevant? (Explain how it would support/develop your portfolio.) Remember, they must be credible (from trustworthy places) and relevant (helpful to your portfolio).
- MY PORTFOLIO IS ON HER POEM “LOVE SONG”
- FOR DATABASES PLEASE USE: “BLOOM’S LITERATURE” “JSTOR” “GALE”