Clinical Trials at National Institute of Mental Health
Click here to find four research studies in different topic areas in the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) website. For example, you might look at the studies being conducted on panic disorder and depression. Read about each study and create a table to organize the required summary information.
For each study, you must state:
- Study title
- Purpose of the study
- Study type
- Study design
- Three primary outcome measures
- Estimated enrollment number
- Brief description about the study
- Eligibility requirements
- One inclusion criterion and one exclusion criterion
- Study location
- One principal investigator
After finding the required information, write a brief report on what you learned about the various types of studies being conducted at NIMH. Submit the report in a 3- to 4-page Microsoft Word document along with the information on the four studies.
- Support your responses with examples.
- Cite any sources in APA format.
* LINKS FOR ALL FOUR OF THE STUDIES*
– https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT03494777 *STUDY #1*
– https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT02117388 *STUDY #2*
–https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT03478501 *STUDY #3*
–https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT03351764 *STUDY #4*