For your main post, locate two reputable journal articles through the Capella University Library or Internet research and one nonreputable article on the Internet that focus on issues of a single general criminological or criminal justice issue, such as criminology or crime and delinquency. Then respond to the following:
- Analyze the three articles selected, highlighting which articles should be considered reputable, and why.
- Explain your understanding of science versus pseudoscience in the context of reputable research resources.
- Discuss whether the articles you selected contain science or pseudoscience.
- Determine what research methods are used in the selected articles, whether they are used by a criminal justice agency or scholar-practitioner, and why.
- Discuss whether the articles selected are descriptive, evaluative, explanatory, or exploratory. Include in your discussion what characteristics make them so, and what makes the method used the best fit for the study over other research methods