Diversity is not just about race and religion. It has evolved to encompass far more.
For this assignment, I want you to consider the following and, based on your research, answer the questions:
- Define Diversity in your own words
- How has diversity changed over the last 10 years?
- How do these changes impact you in your personal life and in you future professional life?
- What are some major differences between negotiation practices globally?
- What are some of the best practices for cross-cultural negotiations?
- What does your faith tell you about diversity and inclusion?
- What does SNU tell you about diversity?
- Honestly, do you have any biases regarding diversity that you can foresee being an issue for you today and in your future?
This Ethics paper should follow our previous format.
The structure of this paper should be as follows:
- Introduction: This is an overarching review of your paper, ending with a solid thesis statement
- Body Paragraph 1: Address part 1 .
- Body Paragraph 2: Address part 2
- Body Paragraph 3: Address part 3
- Body Paragraph 4: Address part 4
- Conclusion: Restate your thesis (don’t just copy and paste your
thesis statement from the introduction.) End with a summation about
diversity. What are your take-aways?
- Use proper citations for all work that is not your own. I do not care if you use APA or MLA, so long as you provide citations.
- Use 12 point font and double space
- There is no requirement for a cover page, so long as your name is on your paper
- Paper length should be no less than 2