Write a paper detailing the significance of ethics in criminal justice and criminal procedure. In your paper:
- Summarize your working definition of ethics.
- Define ethics within the context of criminal justice.
- Compare ethics in law versus real life.
- Examine the need for equal treatment of all people in the criminal justice system.
- Describe the major safeguards provided by criminal procedure.
The paper must be three to four pages in length (excluding
title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style. You
must use at least two scholarly sources in addition to the textbook to
support your claims. Cite your sources within the text of your paper
and on the reference page. For information regarding APA, including
samples and tutorials, visit the Ashford Writing Center, located
within the Learning Resources tab on the left navigation toolbar.