-These are the instructor of Film Paper, and please see attached file ****
-Name of the book : (Sociology – The Essentials – 9th Edition)
– Name of the film : The Mask You live In
-Instructions: Please answer the following 4 questions using the concepts from Chapters 11 and 12:
- 1) Write an informative summary of the material in one to two paragraphs.
- 2) Choose four of the concepts listed below to discuss what you feel are the important themes of the film.a. Define each concept;
b. Relate that concept to the film; and
c. Explain why you think this concept is important in the film.
- 3) Did the film increase your understanding of a particular issue? Did it change your perspective in any way?
- 4) Evaluate the merit of the film: the importance of its points, its accuracy, completeness, organization, and so on. Include a discussion of whether or not you would recommend the film to others, and why.
Points of consideration in writing your reaction:
- 1) Proof read your paper for clarity, grammatical errors, and coherent, error-free sentences.
- 2) Throughout your paper, be sure to use direct quotations to illustrate important ideas.
- 3) Throughout your paper, be sure to cite the textbook using page numbers.
- 4) Support any general points you make or attitudes you express with specific reasons and details.Statements such as “I agree with many ideas in this film” or “I found the film very interesting” are meaningless without specific evidence that shows why you feel as you do.