Has police brutality escalated since 2010?
Write: In your paper,
- Analyze findings from research on political behavior.
- Explain how your findings were determined.
- Explicate the significance of your findings.
- Discuss research limitations and constraints.
- Synthesize conclusions from research on a specific political issue.
- Develop your research hypothesis.
- Integrate your findings into more comprehensive political science theories and concepts.
- Propose how your conclusions expand political science knowledge.
The Findings and Conclusions paper
- Must be at least 5 double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least four scholarly, peer-reviewed, credible sources in addition to the course text.
- Must document any information used from sources in APA style
- Must include a separate reference page that is formatted according to APA style