group collaboration instructions group report

DO YOU KNOW WHY YOUR FRIENDS ARE POSTING BETTER GRADES THAN YOU? — THEY ARE PROBABLY USING OUR WRITING SERVICES. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Take advantage of our current 15% discount by using the coupon code WELCOME15.


Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper

Group Collaboration Instructions

Group Report Document

As a group, you are to create a Word document (approximately one-page, double-spaced, 12 pt.) summarizing in paragraph form the information found by each student in the Charting Data assignment from Excel.

  • The Word document is to be named Group_#_Word_Document
  • Data obtained from all members of the group are included
  • Correct spelling and grammar
  • Word document is approximately one page, double-spaced, 12 pt. type
  • The Word document sufficiently summarizes the data
  • The Word document is correctly named and uploaded
  • The PowerPoint is to be named Group_#_PowerPoint
  • Data obtained from all members of the group are included
  • Correct spelling and grammar
  • The presentation includes all appropriate slides
  • The PowerPoint file is correctly named and uploaded

Grading will be based on the following specified parts of the assignment as indicated in the Group Report Rubric:

The Word document should serve as a stand-alone document. It should not rely on the other document to be understood.

Group Presentation

As a group, you will create a PowerPoint presentation with a title slide, table of contents slide, and a separate slide showing each chart the members of the group created in the Excel assignment. The final slide should be a summary or closing slide.

Grading will be based on the following specified parts of the assignment as indicated in the Group Presentation Rubric:

  • Title
  • Table of contents
  • Individual charts

oClosing

Group Member Participation Rating

Everyone in your group will receive the same grade on 85% of the project. The other 15% of your grade will be determined by your group members’ perception of your participation in the group. You are not rating yourself, only your group members.

  1. Download the Group Member Participation Rating Word document.
  2. Enter your name at the top.
  3. Enter each group member’s name in a separate box.
  4. You need to rate your group members according to their participation in the project. Do not include your name. You are not rating yourself. The highest point value you can give is 18, the lowest is 0. If some individuals did more than others, they deserve more points. On the other hand, if everyone contributed equally, the points should be distributed equally.
  5. Full credit is 15 points or above. If you rate someone with fewer than 15 points, you must include a reason why you don’t think they deserve full credit or they will receive full credit.
  6. Your 15% of the grade will be determined by an average of your group members’ ratings of you. (If you don’t submit this form, you will receive 0 points)
  7. When finished, save your form as Group # – YourLastName YourFirstName.
  8. Upload the saved document to this submission box.

Do you require writing assistance from our best tutors to complete this or any other assignment? Please go ahead and place your order with us and enjoy amazing discounts.


Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper