I am requesting assistance with following assignment –
Compose an essay that includes the following components:
- an explanation of how one’s tendency to perceive others using either the halo effect or the fundamental attribution error could contribute to developing prejudices,
- a description of the four criteria used to reduce prejudice for groups, and
- a discussion of the two criteria that you think are most important and why.
You must also access the Online Library to find a peer-reviewed empirical article that provides supporting evidence for at least one of the two criteria you selected as most important above. In the library database, put your search criteria in the Advanced Search, and then limit to the Research Methodology of Empirical Study. These specific kinds of studies are also located in peer-reviewed scholarly journals. After providing a brief overview of the article’s main findings, address the following points.
- Describe a prejudice reduction program you could implement based on the two criteria that you previously selected as most important.
- Explain why you believe this program will be effective by drawing on research concerning prejudice and discrimination.
- Discuss how the program would be implemented. Be specific in who would be targeted, where this program would take place, and how you see