Then, post a reply in which you answer the following questions:
- What is the purpose of each report?
- What did you see in the report to suggest this purpose?
- List at least two audiences of each report. How did you know these were the audiences?
- Identify at least three design choices in each report that you feel are effective (think pictures, borders, colors, text size, columns, graphs, etc.) Be SPECIFIC?
- How do these design choices meet the needs of the audience? How do they achieve the reportâ€™s purpose?
- What are the major similarities and differences of the two reports (beyond content â€“ think purpose, audience, design)?
- How might you apply what youâ€™ve learned to your project 4 report?