For the organization Salesforce conduct a media assessment of the organizationâ€™s coverage in the news.
In your analysis, specify a time-frame (e.g., 1 week, 1 month, 1 year depending on how much media coverage your organization gets) and assess the coverage based on the following questions:
- How is the organization portrayed (positive, neutral, or negative) across the coverage?
- What topics is your organization connected to in the coverage?
- How consistently is your organization quoted in the coverage?
- How many different sources covered your organization?
- What kind of different sources covered your organization?
You may want to create a table to summarize your findings. In addition, write a paper answering the question: What kind of agenda setting is evident with regard to your organization? Be sure to clearly evaluate the reputational risks or opportunities associated with the coverage based on your analysis.
Your analysis should meet the following requirements:
- Be between 3-4 pages in length, with a separate title page, and reference page.
- Formatted according to CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements (Links to an external site.).
- Directly answers the question.
- Present a clear and succinct summary of the analysis conducted.
- Provide clear implications of the analysis.