- you must mention question number clearly in their answer.
- Avoid plagiarism.
- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font in word format.
- Read the attached article titled as â€œ3 Simple habits to improve your critical thinkingâ€ by Helen Lee Bouygues, published in Harvard Business Review, and answer the following Questions:
- Summarize the article and explain the main issues discussed in the article. (In 600-700 words)
- What do you think about the article in relations to what you have learned in the course about how to improve your critical thinking? Use additional reference to support you argument. (In 200-400 words)
- What do you understand by groupthink? According to the article how we can prevent people from engaging in groupthink. Use additional reference to support you argument. (In 150-300 words)
- â€œCritical thinking is the opposite of creative thinking.â€ Do you agree? Provide examples of why you agree or disagree. (In 200-300 words)