Deconstructing Early Childhood Education Ch. 1-4
- How does Cannellaâ€™s biases influence her writing about the deconstructing childhood education?
- â€œTo recognize that child is a role is to suspend the assumption that childhood has some absolute, real, transcendent existence beyond the social.â€What does Cannella state regarding this statement by Waksler?
- How have the younger members of human society come to be considered as separate and qualitatively distinct from those who are older?
- How should the education of children be developed?
- What hidden assumptions does Cannella suggest are at the forefront of education? How do they influence education?
What is the role of the family in the education of children?