For work situation consider yourself working for a business analyst internship position
Part 1 â€“ 150 words minimum (list out the questions and answer below)
When we think of our future career or even research jobs we often overlook the question of “who will I be working for?” or “who is going to be my boss?” As you progress in your career you will have strong bosses whom you work well with and those in which you do not. Review the following links that deal with this dilemma and answer the questions below.
Questions to be answered:
1.Share a work situation in which you had a “difficult” boss. How did you handled the situation?
2.Did you use similar tactics that were shared in the 1st link? How would you handle the situation differently today?
3.If you have not had a “difficult” boss, how do you think you will handle the situation such as this?
Part 2 — 150 words minimum (list out the questions and answer below)
1. Have you already had to adjust the way you spend your time since the start of this semester? How about since the start of college? If so, how? If not, why not?
2. What do you currently do or use to manage your time/schedule/commitments?
3. What can you do to limit procrastination in your life? Please list 1 thing you can commit to doing this semester. Remember, ultimately you hold yourself accountable and determine the importance of change in your life.
Part 3 — 150 words minimum (list out the questions and answer below)
1. What are your frustrations with remember information?
2. How has “successful” memorization impacted a particular situation in your life?
3. What processes, tools, practices do you currently use to help you remember things?