Using the results-based lens can lead to inappropriate results at times. Please answer the following questions, assuring you use proper citations and references.
- Find at least one public example of someone who has applied the results-based lens (one that has been published in a widely read source) within the last year. Specific examples can include when someone has exercised the abuse of power and/or hubris when seeking his or her desired outcome.
- Using the conceptual map on page 202 of your text, identify which â€dark side(s)â€ (blind spot, vice, risks, or hubris) applied to the example.
- How do you know that the results lens was applied inappropriately?
- How might you help to assure the results-based lens is not applied inappropriately in your personal and/or professional life?
- What strategies can you use to recognize and deal with the imbalance that can arise when applying this lens? Consider abuse of power and hubris when answering this question.