Here is my first draft of the paper. Revise it and should complete and follow all the instruction and following section.
- You will write two drafts of your research paper which lead to the Final Paper for the course. Each of these writing assignments provides opportunities for feedback.
- The first draft you will receive back from your professor and the second, from your class peers.
- The second draft paper will build off first draft by incorporating lessons learned and adding the paper abstract
- For those students a research proposal or a literature review paper, the only additional section required is the abstract.
- APA version 7 formatting must be used.
- Your first draft paper will consist of all sections except the abstract section.
- Please use the APA briefing as a checklist to ensure that you have no APA formatting
- Please proof read your paper.
For Literature Review papers, be sure to include the following sections:
- Title Page
- Background (Literature Review)
- References (at least 10 references)
- You must have at least 10 pages