All work must be original and have no plagiarism with scholarly references.
You as a consumer have a tremendous ability to change the world by using your values and ethics in purchasing and personal decision making. This in turn is the basis for decision making from a business leadership perspective. To demonstrate this, your main discussion question is something of a hunt and an analysis.
- Look at the products in your home and note the many different countries involved in the creation of this products
- Select 3 that are manufactured outside of the United States, or United States manufactured products that may have elements from outside of the United States incorporated into the final product.
- Complete the exercise in chapter 8 of the Cartwright book Setting Priorities: Personal Values, Organizational Results, Values, Motivation, and Priorities. Include the results of the exercise in your response.
- Based on the results of your values exercise, review the ethics record of these countries, and tell us
- if you would continue to buy products from these countries.
- as a business leader would you conduct business in these countries? Why or why not?