Assignment 4: How to Become a Leader in Agile Projects
The following resources may be helpful when completing this assignment:
- Adaptive Leadership (http://www.thoughtworks.com/sites/www.thoughtworks…)
- Agile Leadership and Coaching (Development Manager’s Need to grow up!) (http://lostechies.com/joeocampo/2007/05/15/agile-l…)
- Agile Project Management (http://www.ccpace.com/resources/documents/agilepro…)
- Situational Leadership for Agile Software Development. (http://www.luca.minudel.it/freestaff/situationalle…)
- Team Empowerment (http://www.agile-process.org/team.html)
- The Agile Leader: Adaptability (http://www.mindtools.com/pages/article/newLDR_49.h…)
Imagine that you are now the test lead for the home improvement store chain in the scenario for Assignments 2 and 3. Your company still needs an e-Commerce Website for your customers and prospects; however, your team members are now offshored in India. In this assignment, you must explore how to become a leader in Agile projects in the context of developing the e-Commerce Website and mobile applications for your specialized company.
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
- Explain how to handle the documentation needs in this project using the Agile concepts.
- Determine the necessary success factors one would need to become an Agile leader in this project which contains a complex scope and extended timeline.
- Recommend the approach to manage offshore resources in this project, and determine the associated challenges and mitigation strategies to ensure the success of the project.
- Suggest strategies on measuring the performance and quality of the products and services of this organization and provide the approach to accelerate the testing process.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.