Write a discuss on that, write with you own thought about 250 words and i dont need any reference
Susan Pannozzo, CHA, CHT brings over 30 years of experience to the hospitality industry. She started her career as a Guest Service Representative, working her way up through multiple departments to eventually the role of General Manager. After 14 years in hotel operations, Susan joined the corporate office of IHG in 2000 as Quality Consultant, later transitioning to the IHG Training Department where she managed the quality and service training programs for the Americas Region up until February of 2017.
Susan has now founded her own Hospitality Training and Consulting company, Hospitality Academy, where she also hosts the Hospitality Academy Podcast. Her expertise includes guest engagement, service recovery, quality assurance, rooms division management, and team member development. Susan holds accreditation from the American Hotel & Lodging Association as a Certified Hotel Administrator (CHA) as well as a Certified Hospitality Trainer (CHT).
In This Episode, We Talk About
- Susan’s background, the vision behind her company, and why she decided to start a podcast.
- The different types of training, how it has evolved over the years, and how she plans to use her years of training experience to help hospitality professionals be more successful.
- Service recovery, why it’s important, and how choosing to be the hero can turn a negative experience into a lifetime fan.
Resources & Links
- LinkedIn (Links to an external site.)
- Google+ (Links to an external site.)
- (954) 305-1313
- Website (Links to an external site.)
- Podcast on iTunes (Links to an external site.)
- Facebook page (Links to an external site.)
- Twitter (Links to an external site.)
9426 Equus Cir.
Boynton Beach, FL 33472