An annotated bibliography consists of writing a one-page text (double space) on which you provide the basic article information (author, title, citation), and then provide a summary of the article (note: please do not retype the article’s abstract, you must put it into your own words). Your citation must follow the American Psychological Association (APA) Style Guidelines.
Please use the provided template and do not include a cover page or an abstract. The summary should contain the following:
- The purpose of the article;
- The design and/or methodological approach of the article;
- The findings of the article;
- The conclusions of the article;
- Avoid quotations from the article; and,
- Keep your essay from 500 to 800 words in length.