Watch the videoIdentities: culture and nationality in Europe today(https://secure.films.com/OnDemandEmbed.aspx?Token=37175&aid=18596&Plt=FOD&loid=0&w=640&h=480&ref=)
After watching the video, answer the following questions in your discussion post:
- What challenges do immigrants face when they come to a new city or new country?
- Why do you think that minority immigrant populations often do not assimilate, despite often the intense pressure to do so?
- How might the reason that an individual migrated to a city affect whether they assimilate or not?
- How are migrants marginalized?
- How does the migration of individuals away from their communities affect the communities they leave behind?
Your initial response should be at least 250 words in length. Be sure to support your points with examples from the text, required and recommended material, and/or other scholarly articles.