For information on Website analytics, visit Google Analytics at http://www.google.com/analytics/why/.
Note: You may create and / or make all necessary assumptions needed for the completion of this assignment.
Write a five to six (5-6) page paper in which you:
- Write an introduction to your company. Describe your company, its location, and the product it makes or the service it provides.
- Develop an environmental analysis that includes competitive,
economic, political, legal, technological, and sociocultural forces.
- Determine the primary and secondary target markets for your company.
Next, analyze the primary and secondary target markets that you
identified for your company. Be sure to cover the 4Ps, 5Cs and STP.
- Decide the main goals that you would like to achieve within the next
year (short term) and the mains goals that you would like to achieve
within the next five (5) years (long term). Determine the most
appropriate ways to measure both short- and long-term goals. Note:
Consider the following metrics: tracking downloads of Website content,
Website visitors, increases in market share, customer value, new product
adoption rates, retention, rate of growth compared to competition and
the market, margin, and customer engagement.
- Develop both a SWOT analysis and needs analysis for your product.
Each analysis should examine four (4) strengths, weaknesses,
opportunities, and threats for your company.
- Use at least four (4) academic resources as quantitative marketing
research to determine the feasibility of your product / service. These
resources should be industry specific and relate to your chosen product /
service. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with
one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA
or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the
student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date.
The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required
assignment page length.