Performance Measurements – Module 6
Measuring operations and satisfaction in a quantitative manner is key to incorporating customer satisfaction issues into financial management decisions. By integrating customer satisfaction issues and financial management decisions, the operations manager is adding value to the long-term goals and increasing the efficiency of customer relationship management. Additionally, the operations manager’s actions are providing a competitive edge for the company.
Conduct research and write a paper that addresses the following questions:
- What are some of the quantitative and qualitative performance measurements used to help differentiate the customer experience?
- How can those measurements be used to improve not only operational performance, but also financial performance?
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be 2-3 pages in length, not including the cover and reference pages.
- Be formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA.
- Cite a minimum of 3-5 sources to support your responses, two of which are academic, peer-reviewed sources. These sources should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts that are presented in the course, and provide new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. The CSU-Global library is a great place to find these resources. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and the current CSU-Global APA writing standards.
Refer to the Critical Thinking Assignment rubric available in the Module 6 folder for more information on assignment expectations and grading.
must be in APA format, double spaced, have running header, 12-point times new roman font, have section headers, title page, reference page, in text citations and at least 4 scholarly references