you will describe a thematic unit. For kindergarten class its a rainbow theme
This should be a theme that is appropriate to the age you selected last week. You will begin by describing the topic in detail. Think about questions such as:
- Why is this an important topic to cover?
- What will you teach about the topic?
words and include: 300
- Topic overview – describe in detail the theme
- Why this is a good unit of study for the age group
- What you hope the children to know about the theme when the unit is finished. This should include at least 5 broad goals. For example, if the unit is frogs you might list one goal as: Examine the life cycle of the frog.
only have $10