This is part one of a two part assignment starting with an introductory look at process design and supply chains. I will need help with part 2 as well in coming weeks.
Identify a company with
which you are familiar. This could be your place of employment, a car
wash, a yard service company, and so forth. (i.e, walmart, target, apple, restaurants)
Create an MS PowerPoint
Presentation in which you describe the current state of your selected
company’s supply chain and an identified process.
- Describe the company’s supply chain
- Identify a process internal to the company that you wish to analyze.
- Describe the process internal to the company that you wish to analyze.
- Identify an appropriate design approach for the process you have chosen.
- Create a high-level AS IS process flow chart using an appropriate tool.
- Identify at least one metric to measure the process and its application (how, what, when, and who).
- Use an appropriate tool to collect data for each step of the process.
- PowerPoint includes 4-5 slides with detailed speaker notes.
**** this is for a graduate level operations management course toward MBA****