ATTENTION: DO NOT PLAGIARISM, THE PAPER WILL USE PLAGIARISM CHECKER, THE SIMILAR NEED UNDER 10%
There are 4 IMPORTANT information IN THIS PAPER. You need combine the chapter on the textbook, which is chapter 3 and chapter 4. When i work with you, i will send the textbook (online textbook) to you!
There is strong evidence in the research literature that a high percentage of information systems projects in organizations are deemed as partial or total failures. A completed project that does meet the planned scope, budget, completion deadline, or quality goals is typically classified as a “failure.” Chapters 3 and 4 in your course textbook address information systems project identification, planning, and management.
It is recommended that you start your literature search from scholar.google.com (Links to an external site.) using a variety of search string related to the topical requirements listed in the Tasks section above.
Drawing from the information on information systems project management presented in Chapters 3 and 4, and a minimumof four sources on this topic located through web-based research, write a research report addressing the following topics in sections labelled with Level 1, 2, and 3 headings, see sample paper (Links to an external site) for examples of APA headings.
- A concise explanation of what qualifies as a “success” in an information system project.
- A discussion of why it is so difficult to succeed in an information systems project environment. In other words, what IS project-related factors typically lead to project outcomes deemed as failures?
- An identification of, and a convincing argument for, strategies that can be used to potentially overcome the factors identified and discussed in the previous section.
- An explanation of how a project outcome that meets time, cost, and budget constraints may still be considered as a failure.
- Create your research report in APA format a Microsoft Word document with amaximum length of twelve pages, double spaced, (including the title, abstract, and reference pages) including the following components:
- A title page.
- An abstract page.
- The body of the guide, addressing the four bulleted points in the Task section in sections with headings (more than one paragraph may be used to address individual points).
- A summary/conclusion section.
- A References list on a separate page.
- Use APA format (this reference site (Links to an external site.) and this sample paper(Links to an external site.) will help you with using correct APA formatting). Make certain to absolutely avoid plagiarism in your content: submissions with a Turnitin rating exceeding 15% may require revision for credit.
- Submit the completed report in a Word document as an attachment to this assignment link.