Select and complete one of the following:
1. Explain the steps needed to run for President of the United States.
2. What role does money play in political campaigns? Identify and explain current examples in your answer.
3. What is bureaucracy? Explain how a government bureaucracy is held accountable. Identify and explain current examples in your answer. (Helpful hint… the response to Covid -19 crisis on the federal, state, and local levels)
4. What is judicial activism? Identify and explain current examples in your answer.
5. What is the significance of the confirmation of Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson? Please include judicial, political, historical and cultural perspectives on her impending move to the Supreme Court. (Hint… look at C-SPAN and the US Senate hearings on her confirmation. Also look at C-SPAN and the White House celebration of her confirmation. 4-8-22)
Essay Guidelines :
- Three main parts: introduction (1 paragraph), body (3-5 paragraphs), and conclusion (1 paragraph).
- Length approximately 300-500 words.
- The essay should be easy to read.
- Thesis statement in the introduction.
- Transitions between paragraphs.
- Cite examples.
- Respond to the prompt.