“Week 5 Discussion” Please respond to the following:
- Suggest two (2) staffing strategies that organizations can utilize to maintain sustainability and minimize the impact of a significant percentage of the workforce approaching retirement age. Support your rationale with specific examples of such strategies.
- Select one (1) task and provide a one (1) sentence demonstration explaining how you would take the chosen task through Gagne-Briggs’ Nine Events.
- Based on the scenario, prepare a brief training cost analysis for a training program of your choice, including estimated time requirements for each task and relating those time requirements to the overall cost you have identified for the project. Then, briefly describe your strategy for implementation.
“Course Wrap-Up” Please respond to the following:
- Imagine you have completed your bachelor’s degree at Strayer and you are searching for a job in finance, accounting or business. Using various employment websites (i.e. Monster.com, Indeed.com, USAjobs.gov) find three (3) careers in finance that you are interested in applying to. Be sure to specifically address why you are interested in the career, what qualifications you have or may need to get this position, and where do you see yourself in this career long-term. Be sure to cite the website where you found each career.
Please respond to the following:
- Suppose you need $1 million dollars to start your Dream Business. Research ways to get the money for such a business. Compare two (2) sources of financing you might obtain. (e.g., Small Business Administration (SBA), private investors, private loans, personal assets, and / or personal credit cards.) Identify the risks and benefits of your two (2) choices.