In At&T Mobility both the majority and dissenting opinions made good points. You are to analyze the case from a legal and ethical standpoint. Your objective is to show an understanding of the procedures and process that brought the case to the US Supreme Court, the facts of the case, the decision and dissent and the importance of the case to both business and the consumer. This paper should have 5 pages of analysis (body) and should meet the following requirements. I will concede some of the requirements are a little extreme for such a short paper, but you must know how to do these when you are in a work situation.
The body of the paper should be about 5 pages long. All papers will be
- 8 ½ x 11 paper
- Papers must be submitted in electronic format through Blackboard.
- Margins shall be 1 inch on each side
- Font Times New Roman 12 points
- Each page number shall be in the bottom center
Papers must have:
- Title page
- Table of contents
- Executive summary
- Table of acronyms
- Body of paper (should be at least five pages)
- The document should be prepared in accordance with APA style guide, the style guides are available on the internet