Review objectives from Week 4, notes from class, and “The Supervisory Process” in Ch. 7 of Management of Human Service Programs.
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper that presents how key elements of the supervisory process are influenced by theories of motivation.
- Clarify the salient roles of the supervisor who draws from an empowerment approach to achieve organizational effectiveness.
- Provide a brief overview of the theories of motivation presented in Management of Human Service Programs.
- Discuss why these strategies were selected. Specifically, what are the anticipated benefits? What are the anticipated challenges?
- Identify how the principles of motivation will be applied within an empowerment environment.
- Explain how motivation theory supports an organizational culture wherein clients play the role of collaborative, active participants in agency decision-making processes.
Format your report consistent with APA guidelines.
Include a minimum of three scholarly references.