The product is Samsung Cell Phones (Highly competitive market, includes product/service component) Samsung markets to generation z
This assignment assesses your ability to relate integrated marketing communications concepts to your product or service offering and the target market you selected. Here you will let your creative side shine as you think through how you would design the marketing communications for your product or service to effectively and efficiently communicate a clear, consistent and compelling message to your target market over the next year.
The course content does not cover IMC in great detail and you may want to refer to some open source references for more information on message design. A good one is
- Promotion: Integrated marketing communication (IMC). (n.d.). Lumen https://courses.lumenlearning.com/wmopen-introbusiness/chapter/promotion-integrated-marketing-communication-imc/
- The course content does not cover IMC in great detail and you may want to refer to some open source references for more information on message design. A good one is
- Prepare your assignment with a title page with your name and the name of your product or service. Then answer each of the following questions (two in part 1 and two in part 2) in order and number the beginning of your response to each question. You do not need to repeat the question. Do use headings to separate the sections.
- Integrated Marketing Communications. Considering your new target market and any modifications, new product line extensions or new products you may have developed to serve the new target market needs, create your ‘Big Idea” to be the basis of the message strategy for all your marketing communications.
- Marketing communications objectives. Write at least three marketing communications objectives using the AIDA framework discussed in the course content.
- Promotion mix. For each of the three marketing communications objectives written in number 2, discuss which of the promotion tools would be the best choice to reach each of the three marketing communications objective. One tool must be advertising (traditional or online) You may have more than one promotion mix tool for any given marketing communications objective.
- Media strategy. Discuss at least two of your media choices that you believe will best reach your target market with your advertising. Be specific with your choices, e.g. HGTV, Rehab Addict, because the product or service is targeting a do-it-yourself target market, or Home Depot website banner ads for the same target market. Or Morning TV National News, Good Morning America and The Today Show, 1st hour because your target market is educated urban workers. If using social media, discuss which social media and how they will be used to accomplish which objective.