This paper is to be written as a formal scholarly paper.
Topic: Why do people often actively choose to believe lies?
Don’t write about ‘Feelings over facts or Fear of consequences of truth.
Write something different
Please use just simple language for this assignment.
No paraphrasing from anywhere
No help from coursehero/chegg
Just write your own analyisis
- There is no need of Introduction. Just start with your main body paragraphs. There should be two body paragraphs. Each paragraph should have one main topic and just elaborate that. Please do critical analysis. Please write a conclusion as well.
- It is to use scholarly sources, be completely referenced, and is to provide insight into the thesis topic investigated.
- The body of the paper, excluding references and the abstract, is to be 1200 words (+/- 50 words).
- Your abstract should short, and simply report your paper’s main findings.
- Your references section should not include annotations.
- Do not include work that is not your own – which includes ideas that are not your own – without correctly citing the sources, and in doing so, applying the correct APA formatting – failure to do so is plagiarism and subject to academic disciplinary action.
- Your paper will be submitted to Turnitin, the plagiarism checking service to which our university subscribes.