Read this article about multitasking . Write a 300 word paper expressing your interpretation of the paper.
Answer the following questions:
- What are the author’s arguments about multitasking?
- What evidence is cited to support his arguments?
- What relationship does his paper have with our studies?
- Papers without significant thought and effort will lose points. Have it available for review in Lab.
- For Extra creditPaper is appropriately formatted (i.e. title page, table of contents, section headings)Paper shows thought and effort about the subject.
Paper makes requested comparisons, answers requested questions, or does requested exercise