As the new manager of human resources, you are preparing the next section of the diversity training manual, which focuses on making supervisors more aware and sensitive to religious discrimination issues.
This section of the training manual should include the following information:
- Give an explanation of the Civil Rights Act, Title VII 1964 legislation, dealing specifically with the meaning of reasonable accommodation for religious practices.
- Click here to read the Civil Rights, Title VII 1964 legislation.
- For each of the 3 religious groups listed, describe and explain the following:
- Include at least 2 religious practices that could easily be accommodated by management without any hardship for the company.
- Include at least 2 practices that would be difficult to accommodate.
The 3 religious groups you will be examining are as follows:
- Orthodox Jewish
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
Please submit your assignment.
Deliverable requirements addressed; understanding of material and writer’s message and intent are clear
Scholarly research which supports writer’s position properly acknowledged and cited direct quotations may not exceed 10% of the word count of the body of the assignment deliverable (excluded title page, abstract or table of contents if used, tables, exhibits, appendices, and reference page(s). Inclusion of plagiarized content will not be tolerated and may result in adverse academic consequences.
Critical thinking: position is well justified; logical flow; examples
Structure: includes introduction and conclusion; proper paragraph format and reads as a polished, academic paper or professional presentation, as appropriate for the required assignment deliverable
Mechanical – no spelling, grammatical or punctuation errors
APA – deliverable is cited properly according to the APA Publication Manual (6th Ed.)