*very important I need someone that knows how to do this i am sending all the sheets over to the tutors*
For this written assignment the student will be using Applying Financial Analysis: Davis Memorial CenterActions as a guide to determine the financial healthiness of New York University (NYU) Langone Medical Center from information provided in its Balance Sheet and Statement of OperationsActions only.
To download this assignment, click the link: Financial Statement Analysis Assignment – Revised 022122.docxActions
In order to receive full credit, students must include all of the following in their answer:
In the form of a table (similar to the one used for Davis Memorial Hospital below), the student must show:
- The significance of percent changes over the last two reporting periods (2017 and 2016) for NYU Langone. This must be done for the Balance Sheet and the Statement of Operations.
- The significance of the direction of change and the evaluation of the trend of the change.
- After this table is constructed, the student must outline the financial healthiness of NYU Langone based upon the last two reporting periods. You must outline this with words and dollar amounts beyond increased, decreased, positive, or negative trend). Your answer must begin with the following: “From 2016 to 2017, although NYU Langone experienced an/a…” and “However, from 2016 to 2017, NYU Langone, also experienced an/a . . .”
- Finally, students must include specific strategies that NYU Langone must do to achieve financial healthiness based on your above analysis. Your answer should begin with something like the following: “NYU Langone senior leadership should focus on the following strategies:”
Remember this is a finance class and proper signage “$” and “0s” must be included in your answers.
BALANCE SHEET ANALYSIS: DAVIS MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
A – B = C
Percent Change from 2015 to 2016 (%)
(C/B) X 100 =%
- Direction (Increased or Decreased)
- Evaluation (Positive or Negative Trend)
Cash & Cash Equivalents
0.387 = 38.7%