Evaluate Before Terminate Case Study
Read the case study “Evaluate before Terminate” at the end of Chapter 15.
Write a paper that discusses the following:
the basis of your work experiences, identify examples of behaviors that
might be considered dangerous by managers, supervisors, and/or
coworkers. How did your employers respond, and was anyone terminated?
(For students without work experiences, please describe dangerous
behaviors you have observed at school or with friends).
- If you
were an HR professional, how would you handle the termination of a
potentially dangerous employee? What policies might you create to make
your organization less susceptible to wrongful termination or
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write between 750 – 1,250 words (approximately 3 – 5 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
at least three references from outside the course material, one
reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other
materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the
three reference requirement.
- Cite all reference material (data,
dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper
and list on a reference page in APA style.