PLEASE READ THE INFORMATION CAREFULLY NO NO MISTAKES ARE ALLOWED AND EVERYTHING MUST BE IN MLA. YOU MUST READ THE CHAPTER FIRST TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS SO I HAVE TO UPLOAD THE CHAPTER TO YOU IN HERE
When using ideas or theories or definitions from your textbook your in posts, cite the textbook using MLA style.
The Model of Communication (below) from Chapter 1 is designed to illustrate communication between two individuals.
1) How does the model become more complicated when we apply it to a group (as opposed to a duo)?
2) Consider the impact that the channel has on traditional forms of communication. Have you ever had a misunderstanding while communicating with a friend that was caused primarily from the channel that you were using to exchange information?
3) The class is going to be soon split into teams and you’re going to soon start working on your group project. How do you think the use of the computer channel will affect how you communicate and what happens in your small group?
4) What are some typical frustrations that occur when working in a group? How does perception impact these frustrations?
5) How can communication help overcome the frustrations of working in a group? What are some ways of improving your effectiveness when communicating with members of a group, so you can avoid frustration?