please add notes and here is the Case study:
In order to fully meet the above requirements of the grading rubric,:
- 7-10 slides.
- Remember, you want to show Target you understand their culture and management structure.
- Presenter clearly identifies who they are: their name and their position.
- Presenter clearly knows who their audience is: are they presenting to their employees in their same company or to someone else?
- Presenter clearly states what the problem isâ€¦restate from the Target case study.
- Presenter compares and contrasts sales performance at the two different retail store chains for which data is available.
- Presenter proposes a detailed solution to all aspects of the problem; The best presentation will offer multiple ideas to address the problem based on learning in this course through the entire term.
- Presenter must show how the proposed solutions will benefit three different groups of people: (1) the sales managers that work for him/her, (2) the retail store chain that sells the product, and (3) the end-user customer.
- Presenter anticipates objections and addresses them: what objection is each group of stake-holders likely to have with the proposed solution(s) and what does the presenter offer to overcome those objections?
- Presenter finishes with a strong call to action: it needs to be perfectly clear who needs to be doing what and by when. It needs to end with a sense of urgency. Do the proposed solutions offer any incentives to any of the groups of stakeholders?